This component is responsible for connecting to the master server. It performs automatic connection until the maximum number of attempts is completed. You can learn more about this component and its operation on this page.
- LogLevel - Just a log level to output console log messages.
- ServerIP - Address of a server.
- ServerPort - Port of a server.
- Timeout - Time for the connection attempt.
- MaxAttemptsToConnect - The max number of attempts that will be used to try to connect to server.
- WaitAndConnect - Waits a time before start first connection.
- ConnectOnStart - Starts connection right after game started.
- OnConnectedEvent - triggered when the client successfully connects to the server.
- OnFailedConnectEvent - triggered when the client has used all connection attempts unsuccessfully.
- OnDisconnectedEvent - triggered when the client is disconnected from the server.